Music may draw people to the event, but volunteers create the fun and warm environment that bring music lovers back. Because of this, volunteers are highly prized and rewarded handsomely with a free 5-day pass (worth $205 at the door). As a volunteer at the Sun Valley Jazz & Music Festival, you are committing to the following in exchange for a free 5-day pass.
I commit to:
- WORK 11-12 hours as assigned by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- ARRIVE 10 minutes prior to each shift and remain until the end of my shift.
- WEAR the official Jazz Volunteer shirt whenever working on my shift.
- (New) ATTEND the Volunteer training as assigned before the festival.
- SIGN-IN at all required training and shifts.
- READ all guidelines and ask questions if I do not understand.
- NOT LOAN my badge to another person or give it to someone if I leave the festival prior to its ending.
- UPDATE my contact information with Volunteer@sunvalleyjazz.org if I change my address, phone number or email.
- PAY for the cost of my badge if I do not meet my 12-hour obligation.
- NOT BRING a friend to volunteer with me on my shift. All volunteers must be trained and assigned by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- GIVE patrons the utmost courtesy and assistance for an exceptional festival experience.
- Follow ALL COVID protocols as required by State of Idaho and local region while serving as a volunteer.