Thanks to Our Sponsors!
A very special Thank You to all our great sponsors for their generosity and support!
We have the most fabulous sponsors in the world! Many of them have been with us for ten years or longer, and we would be unable to present our world class event without them. Our sponsors have chosen to invest in the Sun Valley Jazz Jamboree because they care about live music. They care about this original American art form called jazz. And they care about being part of an event that celebrates it all–jazz music played live by world class musicians. It’s serious music, and serious FUN! Want to join us?
The Sun Valley Jazz Jamboree is a 501 (c)(3) organization.
We need YOU as a sponsor!
Please consider supporting our efforts to keep our music and this festival alive with your donation of any amount. Also, we can accept your old musical instruments, cars, boats, planes and trains (just kidding about the train) and can provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for the value of your gift. The Sun Valley Jazz Jamboree is an educational tax-exempt organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and we need you!
What you will receive…
- Tax-deductible receipt (less value received).
- All Events badges.
- Your logo/name in our program and on our website.
- Public thanks from the stage.
- Your name listed on the sponsor board
- Complimentary RV registration.
- Sponsor Party, Monday, October 15th, at 6:00 p.m.
- Star Sponsors ($1,000 and up) receive an invitation to a special event hosted by the Jamboree directors.
For more information, please contact Floyd McCracken 623-240-0710 or Jeff Loehr 1-877-478-5277.