Experience five straight days of live music…
- Schedule for the Week – Printable Version
- Tuesday, October 14th + Mardi Gras Party + Music in the Town Square
- Wednesday, October 15th + Music in the Town Square
- Thursday, October 16th + Wine Tasting + Music in the Town Square
- Friday, October 17th
- Saturday, October 18th + Wine Tasting
- Sunday, October 19th + Afterglow Dinner and Big Band Dance
- PLUS: Priority Seating Pass Info
Over 40 bands, there are over 40 special events scheduled for this year. Many are only scheduled once, so be sure to check the program at the event for times and places.
General Event Sponsors
AARP of Idaho, Airstream Adventures NW, Dorothy & David Anderson, Judith Anderson, Ted & Lois Arnold, Nate & Lynda Bachman, RB & Zelma Bernd, Perry & Robin Binder, Wayne & Wyn Clews, Liz & Skip George, Roy & Kathleen Robinson, Darlene Gilbert & Les Roper, Ralph & Marge Hafer, Lynn & Nancy Hurley, Barbara Kruse, Darlene MacPherson, Theodocia McKenzie, Jan Queal, Diane Thach
- Free Dance Lessons
- Amateur Dance Competition – All dancers are welcome to enter.
- Beginning Swing Competition
- 50+ Dance Competition
- Jack & Jill Competition
- Advanced Lindy Competition
- All Star Big Band Bashes – Two separate bashes with smashing talent!
- Marching Band Salute – Marching Band Music Fest with over 50 talented musicians.
- Movie Day – Wednesday, Opera House.
- Showtime – Enjoy your favorite show tunes.
- Pianorama – Pianist showcase.
- Classical Renegades – Classically trained musicians who have “crossed over to the jazz side”.
- Trad Day – Saturday, A whole day of Trad Jazz music!
- Let’s Dance! – Dance music all day on Friday.
- Jazz Worship Service
- Grand Finale – An entertaining review of jazz artists of the week.
- And more to come!!!
Requires Special Ticket
- Afterglow Dinner – Dinner, All Star Big Band & Dancing. Purchase tickets early for best seats!